The task of many senior marketers is getting increasingly complex, with many now finding themselves in charge of communications. While in the past it was smaller companies fusing senior marketing and communications rolesarguably as a cost-saving strategysome of the world’s biggest brands now see it as a logical means to achieve their business goals. For instance, Unilever’s chief marketing officer Keith Weed was given the additional remit of overseeing communications as part of his seat on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events