HONG KONG Coca-Cola China has partnered with mobile service iMagic Systems to launch a campaign leveraging MyClick technology in a mobile marketing first for the drinks giant.
For the campaign, launched last week, Coca-Cola is selling bottles of its flagship product with unique numbers imprinted on the underside of the bottle-caps.
Consumers can use the numbers to register as members of the iCoke China website www.icoke.cn, where a clickable MyClick flash banner directs...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events