Too many CMOs are struggling to influence the corporate agenda at their brands, primarily because understanding about the value of brand-building has hugely diminished in the c-suite.
That was one of many key takeaways from David Phillips and Adrian Mills of Deloitte Australia, partners in the creative, brand and media division at Deloitte Australia.
Speaking at Spikes Asia 2018 about building the CMO of the future, Phillips said according to their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events