Chinese brands are pushing to go global, but many are still facing roadblocks in developed markets despite seeing an increase in resources.
According to Interbrand, the total value of the top 50 brands in China increased by 15% in 2018, making an expansion to other developed markets the next natural step for some of the larger brands.
But that is proving easier said than done, as cultural divides, pre-existing notions and a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events