This year marks the 20th anniversary of Hong Kong SAR since the handover back to China.
The promised 50 years of continued freedoms now seems to be more of a grace period of transformation and ultimately we Hong Kongers have to adapt to a way of life curated by the mainland Chinese government.
Changes within China have driven this trend. Government policies have increasingly opened up Hong Kong to mainland firms, with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events