While China has enjoyed close to a decade of mass-growth, featuring ongoing double-digit GDP growth, as the country has matured the economic climate has transitioned to one of relative stability. With China recording an economic growth rate of 7.6 per cent in 2013, and looking on track for similar growth in 2014, opportunities are still plentiful for local and international brands alike, albeit more niche in nature.
Underpinning China’s transition to sustainable growth is the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events