The BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Chinese Brands for 2014 expanded this year from 50 to 100 businesses. The study works off a continually updated database and draws on consumer opinions to build a picture of emotional attachment and product performance as well as brand relevance and familiarity. The ranking aims to quantify which companies are most likely to command a significant portion of consumer mindshare and wallet.
In his introduction to the annual...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events