The push towards integration is just one of the several trends identified in the study, along with the rise of in-house marketing teams and the change in remuneration models.
“The shift towards integrated agencies is not surprising,” said Sabrina Lee, managing director of R3 China.
“This is in line with a global trend, but is even more prevalent in China where the fragmented market drives a preference for an integrated solution.”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events