Running a business in China may not be the easiest job in the world, but for WPP CEO Sir Martin Sorrell, who travels the globe a fair bit, stress levels there are a lot lower than in many other places. One thing that you find when you come to China is that CEOs are smiling. I must say in the West, where we are facing a particular set of challenges, you don't find many CEOs that are smiling....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events