Unilever emailed more than 850,000 young women in 12 cities to promote new cleanser Dove Facial Foam, while Chanel sent free trial offers of its new skincare product Precision to 120,000 women in five cities. Unilever gained over 9,000 registrations from its promotion, while Chanel cleared all of its trial packages within a week of the emails being sent. Both clients sourced emails from a database of people registered to receive marketing messages operated by online...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events