It is also a chance for the world’s tech giants to throw their weight around. This year, Apple, which never exhibits at CES, trolled its rivals with a huge billboard in Las Vegas that touted the iPhone’s privacy credentials.
Meanwhile, Google and Amazon’s voice technology has been...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events