HONG KONG Hongkong Land is targeting 'spenderellas' via a new Christmas advertising campaign that bids to boost spending in the Central district.
The campaign features illustrations by Graham Baker Smith, with Shya-La-La and MindShare handling creative and media, respectively.
Smith's vast illustration experience in children's books combined with the art direction from Shya-La-La Production has resulted in a magical and festive atmosphere for Central, said Hongkong Land executive director of commercial property, Raymond Chow. The...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events