World Challenge, jointly organised annually by BBC World News, Newsweek and Shell, was created in 2005 as a competition that rewards people and businesses who bring economic, social and environmental benefits to their local communities through projects at grassroots level to alleviate global challenges such as poverty and pollution.
The winner of World Challenge receives a grant of US$20,000, while the second and third finalists each receives a grant of US$10,000. The grants are awarded...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events