Carlsberg is reviewing its global media planning and buying requirements.
Agencies have received RFIs for the brief, which involves the brewer’s whole portfolio, including Somersby cider and Tuborg beer, as well as the eponymous brand.
The business is currently handled by OMD. Carlsberg most recently called a review in 2013, when the account was reportedly worth US$120 milion.
Carlsberg has enlisted Ebiquity to lead the process...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events