Fabrice Otaño, former senior vice president, chief data officer at AccorHotels, has joined Carat as its first global chief intelligence officer.
He will lead the Dentsu Aegis Network-owned agency’s intelligence arm, which is made up of M1, a people-based data platform, and more than 4,500 data science, analytics and technology specialists.
Otaño will report to Carat’s global president Christine Removille. She said Artificial intelligence and automation, combined with human...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events