We’re not just storytellers and communicators. We’re an industry of problem-solvers and inventors. Fun fact Richard Jones, a naval engineer, was trying to make a meter designed to monitor power on naval battleships when he accidentally came up with the slinky.
This year Cannes introduces the Innovation category. The 10th one to be initiated in eight years. Some would argue that the Festival is suffering from trophy overload. But read what David Droga...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events