After days of judging in the Outdoor category and looking at the awards that have been given out to other categories, I truly feel that Southeast Asia is lacking a bigger presence.
It’s my first time at Cannes and it has been such an experience sitting in the jury room for 60 hours, listening to 17 different points of view. It’s educational, frustrating, exhausting and inspiring, all rolled into one. Southeast Asia needs to get...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events