Steve Jobs thinks mobile advertising sucks. That was his message at the start of April, when he unveiled the latest operating system for the company's wildly popular iPhone. His goal is to make it suck a bit less, and to this end he revealed a new mobile ad platform for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. Predictably, it has been christened iAd.
The announcement, which marked Apple's entry into the world of advertising, worked the US tech blogs...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events