Campaigns don’t shape brands. Leaders do. Campaigns merely project to the outside world the brand as perceived by the people inside your company. Dissonance will cause any branding campaign to fail, no matter what you do.
I define branding as a uniform concept of value elicited by a name or symbol without need for explanation. Creating or changing any brand starts first and foremost internally in a company, not externally. If I want to know...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events