Campaign Asia-Pacific’s Campaign360 is a high level, invitation-only, action-oriented forum that seeks to unite leaders in media, marketing and advertising with the purpose to support and grow the industry.
Each year the event focuses on a specific industry-impacting theme. Last year Campaign360 in Hong Kong took an in-depth look at gender inequality, unpacking real issues affecting organisations from recruitment to retainment. It set out actionable strategies for leading organisations to implement for a stronger and more diverse workforce.
In 2018, Campaign360 relocates to Singapore to focus on the future of media. It will look to address the current state of flux media organisations find themselves in and the complex forces shaping their business models.
The 2018 programme will also cover:
- Where the holding companies are eyeing future growth
- How technology will address the issues of transparency & brand safety
- Dealing with the digital dominance of Google, Facebook (and BAT)
- The bid to reinvent media models in a future that’s digitally-powered
- Creativity vs Technology: The effectiveness debate
- New media formats that will revolutionise the industry
- Building your Amazon strategy while Tencent & Alibaba rule the world
- The client view on performance and generating cost of value
The first speakers will be announced soon. As a global, action-oriented event, Campaign360 attracts senior business leaders from across the media landscape.
For more information on Campaign360 or to register your interest, please visit campaign360.asia