The contest, which is organised by Campaign Asia-Pacific and sponsored by Omnicom Media Group Asia-Pacific, invites startups who think they're ready to work with big brands to pitch for attention.
- Pete Mitchell, director global media innovation, Mondelez International
- Arun Verma, managing partner, Tune Labs
- Rachel Nathani, founder and brand strategist, Label Ideas & Co
Is this the contest for you (or someone you know)?
Startups looking to enter should ask themselves the following:
- Would feedback and guidance from senior marketers be useful to you?
- Have you been trying to get time with big brands to pitch your idea?
- Do you have a solution that’s ready to be beta-tested?
- Is your startup in need of promotion or exposure?
If you've said yes to any of this, enter now!
This article is part of the Campaign Innovate series, a collection of articles that examine the way innovation, startups and technology are affecting the advertising and marketing industry.
Campaign Asia-Pacific has also launched the Campaign Innovate competition, an event that aims to provide a platform for Asia-Pacific's startups to pitch to some of the world's biggest brands. The winner will be announced a the Marketing Innovation Summit.