Adams fills the position previously held by Steve Bowen, who recently took up the position of market leader for Singapore.
Based in Beijing, Adams will lead the regional marketing team across 31 offices in 16 markets. He will remain responsible for the agency’s marketing activities and corporate advisory in China.
In a statement, regional president and chief executive Bob Pickard praised Adams’ “tremendous energy and tenacity” in achieving marketing results in China...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events