Primayanti brings more than 15 years of experience working in the banking and pharmaceutical industries and public relations, advertising, marketing and media industries.
She will report to Asia-Pacific president and CEO Bob Pickard.
As a market leader, Primayanti will be responsible for the overall management and development of Burson-Marsteller’s expanding Indonesia business.
“We are excited to have Daisy as our new market leader for Indonesia. This is an ...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events