Based at the new Jakarta office, she will report to Bob Pickard, president and CEO of Burson-Marsteller Asia-Pacific.
With 14 years of communications experience in Indonesia, Australia, and the United Kingdom, Schreiber joins Burson-Marsteller from IndoPacific Edelman, where she was the vice-president and leader of several teams in areas such as corporate, technology and healthcare communications.
She focuses on strategic counsel, stakeholder engagement, PR program planning and implementation for multinational companies...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events