GroupM has hired Pivotal Research Group analyst Brian Wieser as global president of business intelligence.
Starting this week and reporting to GroupM global chief executive Kelly Clark, Wieser will deliver insights to clients on markets, audiences, partners and platforms, as well as supply and demand dynamics.
Wieser, who has been at Pivotal for nearly eight years, has mainly worked in financial research, but he has also previously held...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events