Brands share mainly out of the profit motive rather than any sincere commitment to customers. They mostly fail to respond in a timely manner to complaints and concerns. They don't do a good enough job communicating about how products are sourced and made. And they largely lack any core purpose or desire to better society.
So finds Edelman's second-annual Brandshare study, which surveyed 15,000 people in 12 countries including four in Asia-Pacific Australia, Brazil,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events