PR sources in China and Hong Kong say that brands in affected industries have taken a wait and see’ approach, but have missed the opportunity to turn it to their advantage.
“It’s an excellent time for many pharmaceutical companies, which have developed bad names for profiteering in developing countries, to provide a public service on health and preventive measures - it’s disappointing this is not happening and it’s a missed opportunity,” said David Wolf, CEO of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events