After a meteoric rise, Samsung’s market share in the smartphone space has declined in July-September for the third straight quarter.
Samsung now lags behind Apple in the premium space and has been overtaken by Lenovo and Xiaomi in China at the budget end of the scale, Reuters reports, citing findings from analysts at Strategy Analytics.
After releasing its lowest third-quarter profit in three years, with a drop of 60 per cent from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events