Location technology and intelligence agency Blis has unveiled mobile advertising platform Blis Futures.
The platform uses predictive location modelling, driven by AI and deep learning technology, to engage consumers that are most likely to go to a specific location or store, based on their historical behaviour, according to the company.
In addition, Blis has introduced a new metric, cost per visit’ CPV, which means advertisers using Blis Futures will only be...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events