The ice-cream brand is targeted at Singaporeans to help choose a name for its new product, which is described as a “vanilla ice cream with slabs of chocolate-coated toffee crunch”.
The submission opens from 18 to 28 July. The Twitter users need to follow BenJerry_SG on Twitter, and tweet suggested name with the hashtag Benjerryflavor.
The first 500 users who tweet a name to Ben Jerry’s will get a scoop of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events