No other infrastructure spending program in history has quite the branding cachet of the One Belt One Road OBOR initiative, which also goes by the “New Silk Road” and most recently the “Belt Road Initiative” BRI. Not even the Marshall Plan a US post-war aid program to Western Europe comes close to being as saccharinely accentuated as the OBOR, which has so far spawned Brand Expos’, an official rap song, a series of bedtime stories and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events