The Business Events Council of Australia BECA launched a campaign in Canberra calling for MPs to support policy and funding of the industry through Tourism Australia. The purpose of the campaign was to get MPs to understand the industry’s power, scope, and potential.
“The industry delivered a strong and united message about the importance of the business events sector as a key driver of the Australian economy,” said Matt Hingerty, chairman of BECA. “Our...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events