Beauty brands engage live music mode. Festivals and events alike should be a major target for marketers in 2020, suggests new research.
A study by Live Nation, which includes multiple surveys with around 30,000 gen Z and millennial respondents, has found that women spend more time, money and energy on beauty when it comes to live music events.
On average, they spend two hours getting ready for a live music...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events