Lynch pictured fills the vacancy left by Vincent Pang, who resigned in August and went back home to Malaysia to take up a family business.
Lynch came on board earlier this month, bringing with him more than two decades of experience working with global and domestic brands. Lynch will oversee the creative efforts of the network's Hong Kong and Guangzhou offices, with key clients including Wrigley’s, Visa and Starbucks. He will work alongside...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events