The Gunn Report indexes the overall performance of the advertising industry based on the results of 45 global, regional and national award competitions.
Overall, Asia-Pacific's performance last year was rather disappointing. The only category the region outperformed in is print and OOH where the top spot went to Lowe China and the second spot to a BBDO Proximity Kuala Lumpur campaign for KFC.
Here are some highlights from the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events