BBDO Worldwide CEO and president Andrew Robertson has announced two major regional management changes.
St. John Walshe, currently managing director in Europe, will become CEO of the Americas. Meanwhile, Jim Moser, who stepped down as CEO of Clemenger BBDO Group in September, will become chairman in Europe.
In both cases, the need is to help the individual agencies to sharpen and evolve their offers so that we can continue to deliver...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events