The initiative aims to promote quality meetings and incentives travel traffic to Thailand.
TCEB president, Natwut Amornvivat, said “The event is expected to bring 10,000 quality MICE visitors to the country by 2010, generating a revenue of US$20.5 million.”
The number of MICE travellers this year is estimated to be 450,000 with more than US$950 million in revenue.
TCEB director meetings and incentives, Malinee Kitaphanich, said “we have invited 80 representatives spanning ten countries and 20 local...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events