Conventions and events will be held from June 23-27 at the IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center.
Highlights of the convention include a Parade of Nations where 10,000 Lions from 110 countries, many in native dress, will march along with floats and 25 marching bands.
The presentation of the 2008 Lions Humanitarian Award will be to Muhammad Yunus, who is
founder and managing director of Grameen Bank in Bangladesh, in recognition of his efforts to
help the economically disadvantaged. The Lions...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events