Recently I sat on a judging panel for the Spikes Young Media Competition. The brief was to drive donations to a non-governmental organization, Conservation International, using a very small budget. As we were presented with the solutions from 10 different teams, I noticed repeated bad habits, common to all teams. Given the young age of the teams, I fear they are picking these habits up from those of us who should know better and do better.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events