The content marketing landscape, believes Josh Stinchcomb, has been undermined by “bad advertising masquerading as content” and “non-transparent players” who erode consumer trust by failing to label pieces for what they are.
Publishers and brands have a shared chancea duty, evento change this, Stinchcomb told Campaign Asia-Pacific in Hong Kong during his first trip to Asia as Dow Jones’ global chief revenue officer, his title since he joined the media group seven months...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events