With a simple copyediting revision, Tennis Australia and Clemenger BBDO rebranded the Australian Open yesterday to encourage tourism in the wake of the country's devastating fires.
A simple and brilliant move, Ad Nut is sure you'll agree, as the country tries to shore up a critical industry see Australia’s biggest marketing challenge reviving its international image.
The move is part of an integrated campaign that started ahead of the semifinals,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events