Australia's shoppers are buying with caution today but strong avenues for growth are on the horizon.
Australia’s slowing economy made headlines with an unexpected decline in GDP to 1.7 percent in Q4 2016, the country’s biggest contraction since the global financial crisis. Investments in private dwellings were a major cause. Unsurprisingly, concern over the economy was reflected in consumer confidenceNielsen’s global Consumer Confidence Index recorded an index of 91 points for Australia in Q4...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events