Local brands take on their global rivals in this year's ranking of Indonesia's top 100 brands, evidence of a rapidly developing market.
The country most often touted as Asia’s next big emerging market boasts the highest real GDP growth of the ASEAN countries, and its economy is predicted to grow at a rate of 5.3 percent this year, above the regional average.
A population of 260 million, expanding by a further 2.9...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events