ASIA-PACIFIC - After grappling with slowing advertising sales and stagnating audience growth, Twitter is now pushing its video ad formats, and has found early success in Asia.
“We’re seeing video become the preferred way in terms of what people are sharing,” said Matthew Derella, Twitter's global VP for client partnerships and brand strategy. “From a marketing standpoint it’s an obvious way to connect premium content and target that to very precise interest, and the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events