Campaign Asia-Pacific is pleased to present the YouTube APAC Ads Leaderboard, a monthly list curated by Google.
Introductory comments from Google:
November’s list has an all-singing-all-dancing theme, just looking at the top three: Gaana, a music app from India’s list-topping ad celebrates their “over one Crore songs” with a song of their own. In second place, Điện máy Xanh’s ad looks like an exuberant homage to the 1990s Blue Man Group act. Nestlé Philippines joins in on the act with James Reid showing off his moves to beat the “Energy Gap”.
1. Dil Ka Gaana, “Dil Ka Gaana!”
2. Siêu thị Điện máy Xanh, “Đến Điện máy XANH mua điện máy trả góp 0%”
3. Nestlé PH, “James Reid shows how to #BeatEnergyGap with MILO Champ Moves”
4. au, “TVCM │au「応援」篇”
5. Uniqlo, HEATTECH × Perfume It's my winter. #002
6. Kirin, “FIRE 三浦知良×坂本龍一～挑戦とは～篇 147秒”
7. ONE store, “[브랜드무비] 원스토어 '적립'편”
8. FIFA Online 3 Thailand “แถลงการณ์บอลไทย”
9. Mobile Legends: Bang bang, “เกม 5v5MOBA ของแท้, บนมือถือของคุณ!”
10. Cass TVC, “Cass Q4 Fresh Campaign EP2 Full ver.”
About the Asia-Pacific YouTube Ads Leaderboard: The YouTube Ads Leaderboards showcases the most creative ads that people choose to watch. The list represents the top 10 ads on YouTube in Asia-Pacific that resonated most with audiences across the region over the past month and celebrates the brands that performed best through a combination of popularity and promotion.