The Asia-Pacific YouTube Ads Leaderboard, provided by Google, shows the top ad in each of 13 APAC markets.
With attention becoming a scarce commodity in a saturated media landscape, brands have to reinvent their creatives to cut through the clutter. As such, brands are adopting fresh, new ways to stand out and grab attention. Winners from July’s YouTube Ads leaderboard are great examples of this. StarHub Singapore and AirAsia Malaysia...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events