Campaign Asia-Pacific presents the Asia-Pacific YouTube Ads Leaderboard, a monthly list curated by Google.
Commentary from Google:
This month’s list has a cinematic feel, with most of the brands taking the time to tell far longer stories than the traditional 30-second spot on TV; Toyota Taiwan’s ad comes in at more than 11 minutes. From Biore’s cute cartoon visuals to Maybelline's partnership with Daboyway and Urassaya Sperbund to AIG’s arresting fantasy of the All Blacks averting disasters across Tokyo, each brand here found a different way to tell its story in a visually pleasing way. That said, shorter ads are still finding success, with Royal Clash and Amazon India’s short spots showing that repurposing made-for-TV content can also work well on YouTube.
1. Biore Vietnam (VN), Vũ Điệu Diệt Khuẩn - Phiên bản nhí "Bống Bống Bang Bang”:
2. Samsung Vietnam (VN), Phim ngắn" Khổ Vì Đẹp" | Tập 1: Isaac đại chiến Big Daddy”:
3. Maybelline (TH), Official MV : MAKE IT HAPPEN | ญาญ่า feat DABOYWAY by Maybelline Thailand:
4. HRX Brand (IN), Keep Going Brand Film | HRX By Hrithik Roshan:
5. 클래시 로얄 (Royal Clash KR), 우리 땐 말야:
6. Toyota (TW), 聶雲最動人演出《我的幸福里程樹》| 和泰汽車 X TOYOTA 溫情鉅獻:
7. Amazon India (IN), Introducing Chonkpur Cheetahs!:
8. AIG Japan (JP), ALL BLACKSが東京に出現？ #TackleTheRisk #AllBlacks ｜ AIG JAPAN:
9. BigC ShoppingCenter (TH) “10 ท่าเต้นมันส์..หยด! รับสงกรานต์ ฝึกเต้นตามเรารับรองว่าเด่นที่สุดในเทศกาลแน่นอน!!!:
10. HERA 헤라 (KR), [HERA] BLACK X ALL 블랙 쿠션 전지현편_30:
About: The Asia-Pacific YouTube Ads Leaderboard showcases the most creative ads that people choose to watch. The list represents the top 10 ads on YouTube in Asia-Pacific that resonated most with audiences across the region over the past month and celebrates the brands that performed best through a combination of popularity and promotion.