The region is becoming increasingly more important as a driver of global ad spend growth. This is reflected by the fact that Asia-Pacific’s contribution to total global ad expenditure will rise from 24.8 per cent in 2010, to 28 per cent in 2014, said Zenith.
Over the next three years, the media agency expects the region to grow at an average of 10.4 per cent a year, excluding Japan. The BRIC markets alone are forecast...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events