Accenture acquired the design-thinking firm two and a half years ago. Since then Fjord has been integrated into Accenture Interactive’s experience, marketing, content and commerce business.
“The reason for Fjord and Accenture coming together is because design thinking and customer-centricity, for all Accenture clients, is becoming more important and prevalent,” Olof Schybergson, CEO and founder of Fjord told Campaign Asia-Pacific. “Accenture needed a best in-class capability and it would be too slow to grow it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events