According to findings from mobile advertising company Smaato, 2010 saw Japanese companies invest more than US$1 billion in this business followed by South Korea and China $270 million and $180 million respectively. In Asia more than 15 billion page impressions are being generated on a daily basis in mobile.
“In 2011 mobile apps will continue to surprise the media new smartphones and tablet PCs are enhancing our daily digital lives. With new innovations like LTE broadband bandwidth,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events